Loan Administration Assistant
We are currently seeking a Loan Administration Assistant to assist all Lending Department personnel, in an administrative capacity, to ensure in the timely processing of credit request and the collection, organization and storing of financial documentation. The principal responsibility of this position will be contacting bank customers primarily via phone and email with the objective of obtaining required financial documentation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting and providing support to the Lending Department in requesting from borrowers and/or affiliated personnel needed documentation vital to the underwriting and loan process.
- Will be responsible for properly storing the documentation systematically in the appropriate location.
- Will be interacting with various departments within the Bank to assist in achieving departmental and Bank goals.
- Assisting Loan Officers in the collection and organization of vital pre-loan closing documentation.
- Assist the Loan Officers and/or Senior Management gather and organize the information needed to conduct financial analysis.
- Will be scanning and organizing documentation and be responsible for adhering to bank policy and procedures.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of banking related practices and have a general knowledge of financial documentation.
- The ability to multi-task while providing accuracy in the work completed.
- Must be a motivated self-starter.
- Skills and abilities sufficient to perform the essential functions of the department.
- Detailed oriented with attention to record keeping.
- Knowledge of financial documentation.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with officers and all bank personnel.
- Proficiency in using computer software for typical office applications and functions is also preferred.
It is the responsibility of each bank staff member and of management to adhere to policies and procedures designed to implement compliance with the laws and regulations to which the bank is subject. Each bank staff and management member shall be accountable for understanding how compliance with laws and regulations affects the performance of their day-to-day duties, for completing compliance training as assigned and for carrying out those duties in a manner to achieve compliance with those laws and regulations.
The above mentioned are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed rather than to be an inclusive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for the position. Job duties may be changed at any time at management’s discretion. The job description is not intended to create contractual obligations of any kind.